Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost much of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.